Interview Better Than Anyone by an Award-Winning MBA Professor
159 Lessons (5h)
- Course Introduction + Attached Interview Success Journal + Our 1st Exercise
- Part 1 of 3: Interviewing: Let's Turn Your Weaknesses into Strengths
- What Are Your Strengths & How to Ace Questions About What You Are Good At
- What to Bring to the Interview to Increase Your Chances of Getting Hired
- How to Answer Any Question You Have No Idea How to Answer & Using Frameworks
- What You Must Know About the Company That Is Interviewing You
- Bond with the Interviewer First!
- Transition Words, Words to Use, Words Not to Use and Words That Buy You Time!
- When to Stop Talking & How do You Know If You Are Doing Well (Do They Like You)?
- How to Know What the Next Question is That They Will Ask You?
- Practice Answering These Tough Questions (and My Humble Thoughts on How)
- Why You Need to Think Like Your Interviewer & Help Them with Their Career
- Additional Crucial Strategies to Address in Interviews
- Body Language, Tone, Voice Modulation and Demeanor During the Interview
- What to Wear to the Interview
- Reasons I Have Hired and Not Hired People
- Strategies Based on the Seniority of the Person Interviewing You
- Questions to Ask in The Interviews
- What to Do the Morning of the Interview (Before the Interview)
- What to Do Immediately After the Interview
- You Got the Job! Now What?
- What if You Don't Get the Job & When to Turn Down the Offer
- Conclusion, Next Steps and Thank you!
Get Techniques on How to Ace Interviews & Get the Job of Your Dreams
Chris Haroun | Award Winning MBA Professor, Venture Capitalist and Author
Chris Haroun is an award-winning business school professor, venture capitalist, MBA graduate from Columbia University and former Goldman Sachs employee. He has raised/managed over $1bn in his career. He also has work experience at hedge fund giant Citadel, consulting firm Accenture, and several firms that he has started, including an investment firm that had a venture capital / private investment in Facebook several years before the Facebook IPO. He is the founder and CEO of Haroun Education Ventures.
According to Business Insider "Haroun is one of the highest-rated professors on Udemy, so you can expect to be in good hands through the course of your education."
848,585 Total Students
- Unredeemed licenses can be returned for store credit within 30 days of purchase. Once your license is redeemed, all sales are final.
This course explains in detail all that is required for a positive interview experience. It provides information on how to turn negative experiences into positive interviewing tools. This was a great purchase for me because I will be interviewing for a management position at my current company very soon.Mar 9, 2021
Very good course for excellent interviews! Very instructive, so good in content and exposition! God bless! All the best!Sep 26, 2020
The product was really easy to understand and contents are related to what I have encountered in recent interviews. I have no doubt that this will sharpen my skills for my next interview opportunity.Jul 11, 2020