Learn practical, actionable techniques in Digital Marketing and SEO in this 12-week course. Your introduction to digital marketing in Module 1 ranges from tracking and KPIs, to free marketing options and digital strategy. Implementation of SEO, Affiliates, eCommerce, Google Ads, content development, and campaign creation from start to finish are just some of the knowledge/skills you'll walk away with on completion of this course. The 2nd module focuses exclusively on SEO, including fundamental tools and website requirements, keyword research and content, link building, analysis, and optimizations. In a world where digital skills are in hot demand, this course will up your game or give you the confidence to try something new.
- Access 8 lectures & 8 hours of content 24/7 for 4 weeks
- Learn frequently used terms in the industry, understand what objectives & KPIs are
- Go through a few examples of performance-focused channels for different common objectives
- Establish your business objectives & align your digital marketing goals to achieve them
- Walk through various marketing funnels
- Know helpful tools & tips to help ensure your own objectives are realistic
- Be introduced to Google Analytics & UTMs
- Create various social media pages, learn about SEO & how Google My Business pages assist this
- Look at the psychology of sales & different sales triggers to incorporate in your message
- Learn how to position an advert, get to know the auction system, play around with various ad types & discover how non-keyword targeting options work
- Align target markets to channels, create a content plan, discuss budgeting, & determine remarketing strategies
★ ★ ★ ★
"This course is fantastic! I learned so much so far, all topics are well explained."
★ ★ ★ ★
"The team do a great job at cramming so much information into each hourly session. It never feels like cramming though and stays in the memory easily."
★ ★ ★ ★
"I love the way the information is presented here, taking this courses you won't waste the time."