Qlik Sense is an amazing data visualization tool. In this comprehensive beginners course, you'll learn how to become a Qlik Sense designer from scratch. You’ll start by learning how to load data into Qlik Sense, how to create stunning Qlik Sense apps, how to create and edit your first visualization, how to use the various charts, graphs, and tools available in Qlik Sense. After that, you'll move on to using scripting in Qlik Sense, numeric functions, string functions, date and time, and Geo Analytics. This comprehensive Qlik Sense course talks you through this analytics and Business Intelligence platform and will set you on your way to becoming a Qlik Sense designer.
Note: Software NOT included.
- Access 35 lectures & 6 hours of content 24/7
- Learn all about what Qlik Sense is
- Know the difference between Qlik Sense & Qlik View
- Load data in Qilk Sense
- Create & upload apps in Qlik Sense
- Learn all about the different charts & graphs available in Qlik Sense
- Learn all about Tables & Pivot Tables in Qlik Sense
- Create your analysis in the Story Telling tab
- Know numeric & string functions in Qlik Sense
- Use the date & time formatting functions in Qlik Sense
- Use Conditional Functions in Qlik Sense
- Combine tables using JOIN, KEEP, & CONCATENATE
- Use different charts & tables
- Use Qlik's Geo Analytic tools
4.4/5 Instructor Rating:
★ ★ ★ ★
Stream Skill is part of the Simon Sez IT family and has been in business 10+ years and taught over 600,000 students in that time. We’ve created over 100 software training courses, 5,000+ video tutorials, and we’ve helped thousands of people across the world learn how to use Microsoft Office. We’ve now created Microsoft Excel courses for the last five versions and continue to help people get to grips with this essential tool.