The Total CompTIA IT Fundamentals ITF+ (FC0-U61) Prep Course
You save 70% -Sale ended
64 Lessons (4h)
- Your First Program
- How People Use Computers
- System Hardware
- Device Ports and Peripherals
- Data Storage and Sharing
- Understanding Operating Systems
- Setting Up and Configuring a PC
- Setting Up and Configuring a Mobile Device
- Managing Files
- Using and Managing Application Software
- Configuring Network and Internet Connectivity
- IT Security Threat Mitigation
- Computer Maintenance and Management
- IT Troubleshooting
- Understanding Databases
- Developing and Implementing Software
Up Your IT Foundation Skills on Computer & Mobile Devices, Software, Networks, Security, and More
InstructorTotal Seminars provides certification training services and training materials to thousands of schools, corporations, and government agencies including the United Nations, the FBI and all branches of the Department of Defense. Total Seminars produces the #1 selling CompTIA A+ and Network+ Certification books with over 1 million books in print.
Total Seminars has created a number of “Best-Selling” Udemy video courses by Mike Meyers and the Total Seminars team of Instructors. They also develop supplemental materials such as the TotalTester certification practice tests and TotalSims lab simulations to support your certification preparation. These are available on the Total Seminars web site.
- Unredeemed licenses can be returned for store credit within 30 days of purchase. Once your license is redeemed, all sales are final.
All reviews are from verified purchasers collected after purchase.
Extremely helpful course and very well organized, highly recommended for anyone looking to expand their horizons.Jul 17, 2020
Your cart is empty. Continue Shopping!