Python is a general purpose and a relatively easy to learn programming language, making it the language of choice for data scientists to prototype, visualize, and run data analyses on small and medium-sized data sets. This book helps bridge the gap between machine learning and web development. You'll focus on the Python language, frameworks, tools, and libraries, and eventually build a machine learning system.
- Get familiar w/ the fundamental concepts & some machine learning jargon
- Use tools & techniques to mine data from websites
- Grasp the core concepts of Django framework
- Get to know the most useful clustering & classification techniques and implement them in Python
- Acquire all the necessary knowledge to build a web application w/ Django
- Build & deploy a movie recommendation system application using the Django framework in Python
Packt’s mission is to help the world put software to work in new ways, through the delivery of effective learning and information services to IT professionals. Working towards that vision, it has published over 3,000 books and videos so far, providing IT professionals with the actionable knowledge they need to get the job done–whether that’s specific learning on an emerging technology or optimizing key skills in more established tools.