Notion is an all-in-one workspace for organizing your life. It is the most flexible and feature-rich productivity application available. You can use it for managing tasks, studying, projects, notes, hobbies, and life goals. Find out why over a million people have moved from applications such as Evernote, Todoist, Trello, One Note, and Google Keep and are now using Notion. This course is for both those who are new to Notion and those who use it already. It also includes links to templates on life planning and getting things done that you can clone and personalize within Notion. Get your life together now!
4.3/5 average rating from 660 students enrolled:
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 32 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to confidently use Notion
- Apply Notion to your every day life to become more productive
- Get ideas, tips & templates on how to transform your productivity further with & other areas of your life
- Build a personalized tasks, habits, projects & life goals application using Notion
- Implement the Getting Things Done® system within Notion
Haoming Yau | Solutions Consultant & Architect
4.3/5 Instructor Rating:
★ ★ ★ ★
Yau is a solutions consultant and trainer based in London. He has over 15 years experience in supporting organisations and individuals with implementing processes, technology and systems to help them achieve their goals. He's a x9 certified Salesforce Consultant and a Notion Pro. Yau's passion is making a positive difference in people's lives and therefore great care and focus is taken to ensure his online courses are practical and useful to people. Yau is also the founder of Social Sports Mix, one of the largest Meetups in London that organizes rounders (British Baseball) and mixed gender football events.
685 Total Students