The last time, you tried to make sense of your working remotely with your team, however, working with Zoom proved to be a troublesome task. But it doesn't have to be this way. With this Zoom course, you will learn about the master zoom video conferencing basics which will greatly improve your skills about hosting Zoom meetings. You will also understand the essence of zoom functions which is necessary for navigating the software. By the end of this course, you'll be able to impress your boss, coworkers, and your friends on what you can do with Zoom.
NOTE: Software NOT included.
- Access 16 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Sign up with Zoom
- Host a meeting
- Invite participants
- Manage participants
- Learn how to share screen & whiteboards
- Navigate chats & recordings
Bryan Hong | Author, Data Analysis Ninja
4.5/5 Instructor Rating:
★ ★ ★ ★
Bryan Hong is the book author of the 101 Excel Series paperback books and he loves everything about Excel. He is an IT Software Developer for more than 10 years. He focuses on teaching online courses & becoming a book author as he found that his passion is to reach out to students. He have been teaching online courses for 5 years now.
- Microsoft Certified Professional Developer (MCPD): Web Developer
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS): Windows Applications
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA)